Thursday, December 11, 2008

Opinions needed!

So I want to get a new purse, and I've decided I want a tote bag type. I found a style I like on Overstock - but now I can't decide which fabric pattern to get! I would get them all, but we know I don't have that kind of money

Here are the options, in no particular order:

1.
Photobucket

2.
Photobucket

3.
Photobucket

4.
Photobucket

Whatcha think? Which one should I pick? I'm not one of those girls that cares about matching shoe color and purses. I pick a purse I like and then carry it for 6-8 months until I get tired of it. Thanks in advance to anyone who responds!


*********************EDIT*********************
Now I found this one I like too! Arrrgh!!!



6 comments:

  1. I'm a HUGE fan of black and pink. So I pick that one. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a big fan of black and I think the first one is ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, I was going to ask what style you were going for... but then I saw the last one that you added on. I like it the best. ::nods::
    ~mr ock

    ReplyDelete
  4. So not that this will help you at all .. but I like them all. I can't narrow it down to just one. Sorry =( Just buy them all and then give me the one you like the least =) I'll gladly accept it as a belated birthday gift .. because I'm nice like that..

    ReplyDelete