I was introduced to a great website -- yearbook yourself -- where you can add your picture to old yearbook photos to see what you would have looked like in the 50s, 60s, 70s, etc. Here are some of my favorites ~
1994 ---> <--- look at those bangs!
1978 ---> <--- gotta love a good 'fro! LOL
1956 ---> <--- this looks EXACTLY like my mom in her high school pics :-)
Oh yeah, I forgot, I'm supposed to update this sucker every now and then
Life's been kind of hectic lately, which is starting to wear on me emotionally, so I've had to try to take some time for myself and Rett to keep sane. Both of us working 2 jobs for 50+ hours a week each is definitely taking it's toll. I keep hoping that his new(ish) sales job will pick up and we won't have to work the extra jobs, but it's not doing too well right now. If you know anyone who wants to advertise on the back of Kroger receipts - let me know! LOL
On the baby-making front, we're not really actively trying since I wanted to buy one of those Clear Blue fertility monitors to help us. A little bit of good (yet probably TMI) news, I actually got back to back cycles in July and August!!! Seeing as it's only my 4th this year, it might just be a fluke, but if I've somehow regulated, it would be great.
One last thing, if you check me out from a reader, check out my blog itself, I updated my layout and it's tres cute if I do say so myself ;-)
My gorgeous new friend, Dusty, over at All things G&D tagged me. The challenge is to share 6 random things about me. Might not be that interesting or random, but I'll give it a try!
1. I danced for 15 years, but quit after my senior year. I absolutely loved it and still miss it sometimes.
2. My biggest fear in life is not being able to have children. I've actually had breakdowns and just cried at the thought of a not being able to get pregnant.
3. I try to present myself as a really outgoing, happy person even though most of the time I'm scared sh*tless of the way I'm being perceived.
4. I am obsessed with mini pigs! Rett wants to have a house out in the country some day and the only way I would agree with it is if I can have a mini pig. They're uber cute!
5. I'm probably the worst housewife in the world. I hate cleaning and do it as little as possible, but enough so we don't live like trash. I also hate laundry. Rett is constantly having to wear clothes straight from the dryer since I don't want to fold them.
6. I cry at silly shows and movies, even commercials. Rett is always looking over at me during sappy moments on a show and starts laughing his butt off. Strangest thing about it? I didn't cry on my wedding day! Everyone was convinced I would be a blubbering mess, but I had about 30 seconds of freak-out right before walking down the aisle and then I was just fine the rest of the day.
So here are the Tag rules: 1. Link to the person who tagged you (i.e. me) 2. Post the rules on your blog 3. Write 6 random things about yourself 4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them 5. Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog 6. Let the tagger (me) know when your entry is posted
My name is Stephanie, for those of you who don't know me. I've been married for over 3 years to a really great guy named Rett and we have 2 dogs, Tobey & Bella.
There's nothing super special about us, we're just two loving people who are trying to lose weight so we can be happier with ourselves and then try to have a baby!