Monday, August 25, 2008

I have a blog?

Oh yeah, I forgot, I'm supposed to update this sucker every now and then

Life's been kind of hectic lately, which is starting to wear on me emotionally, so I've had to try to take some time for myself and Rett to keep sane. Both of us working 2 jobs for 50+ hours a week each is definitely taking it's toll. I keep hoping that his new(ish) sales job will pick up and we won't have to work the extra jobs, but it's not doing too well right now. If you know anyone who wants to advertise on the back of Kroger receipts - let me know! LOL

On the baby-making front, we're not really actively trying since I wanted to buy one of those Clear Blue fertility monitors to help us. A little bit of good (yet probably TMI) news, I actually got back to back cycles in July and August!!! Seeing as it's only my 4th this year, it might just be a fluke, but if I've somehow regulated, it would be great.

One last thing, if you check me out from a reader, check out my blog itself, I updated my layout and it's tres cute if I do say so myself ;-)

3 comments:

  1. Loves it!!!

    And yay for getting back-to-back cycles :) How exciting!!!

    When I'm done with my monitor (which I hope is soon), you can have it if it doesn't give you the heeby-jeebies...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new layout looks fantastic--I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea for baby making! We are too! How exciting if we could be pregnant together:)

    ReplyDelete