Thursday, September 18, 2008

Some good news and some expensive news

Rett is finally getting to go out on the road and start doing his own closes for the appointments he sets. The person they have doing it right now is really not as good as Rett thought she would be at first, so at least now he has total control of the sale. Even better, since he'll still set his own appointments, he'll get commission for setting the appointment and for closing the sale! He starts training next week, so I'm crossing my fingers some money starts rolling in soon.

Speaking of money, we had the honor this week of parting with $400 to the local Dodge dealership. After 90,000 miles, my Durango actually needed some real work - can you believe it! lol There was apparently something wrong with the wheel bearing, that would make my front left tire pop off at any random time. Not a big deal of course, but we thought it might be worth fixing


I'm really really really x10 excited for this weekend - I have a group of girlfriends coming in for a girls weekend! We're still kind of 'new' friends, I was introduced to their chat board by my darling Jannypie in July. They're incredibly nice women and I already feel like I've known them for a heck of a lot longer than 3 months! It's going to be a great weekend


1 comment:

  1. I knew I loved you for a reason, you're a Dodge girl. But spending $$ on those Dodge's are not fun.

    ReplyDelete