Tuesday, September 2, 2008

not tonight, i have a headache.

Tell me why, if I'm so excited to try to get pregnant, am I afraid to actually do the deed to get started? I'm fully aware that it's not "gee, let's have a baby! okay, we're pregnant!" but I can't help but be nervous about getting pregnant the first month of trying and feeling totally unprepared. It would be a blessing, of course, but geez that makes me nervous!

Speaking of headaches, I'm finally going to the doctor tomorrow. I've had a headache pretty much every day for about 10 days now. I think it's a combo of TMJ, stress and lack of sleep, so I'm hoping to get something to help with at least one of those and get rid of these @&($@! headaches.

3 comments:

  1. Aww! I'm sorry your heads been hurting constant.
    ♥ Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I totally remember that feeling!!!

    I do hope your headache goes away soon!!!! ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete