Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The end of sanity is near

***warning -- extremely whiny post!*** :-)

Past experience has shown me that I can only handle working 2 jobs (like I am now) for about 5-6 months. I've been at Avenue since the end of April and I'm definitely at the edge of losing my sanity. Working at Ohio State Univ. Medical Center 40 hours a week and then Avenue 15-20 hours a week creates a messy house and a stressed marriage.

Rett's still working his sales job, but there haven't been any closed deals in about 3 weeks, which means no money for us. The person who does the meetings (Rett's job is just to set up the meetings) keeps telling him that she "thinks so and so will close" but then it doesn't happen. "Thinking" a sale will close doesn't pay our rent :-(

Hopefully the sales will start picking up or he can find another job, because I'm past ready to quit Avenue and only work 40 hours a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment