Tuesday, September 9, 2008

AAAAHHHHHHH! Brad Pitt!!!!!!

That's right! My boyfriend, Brad Pitt, is in a new movie!!!! I'm definitely going to have to convince Rett to take me on a movie date this weekend. It's called Burn After Reading and it looks really funny.


I've loved Brad ever since Interview with a Vampire.....



Legends of the Fall....
brad Pictures, Images and Photos

(apparently I like long hair Brad)

Fight Club....


Ocean's 11, 12 & 13 - he's got cute friends in these, too.





and we all know that's just a few of them

And, I love how he and Angelina adopt kids from poorer countries, it's such a good thing to do. They're so generous with so many causes. Even though it started out as a relationship breaking up a marriage - they're still good in my book since they do so much more that other Hollywood people to help out others.

Alright, that's enough gushing. I'll shut up now. I'm just gonna drool over Brad by myself

3 comments:

  1. That movie looks friggin hilarious! Especially his character, I can't wait to see it myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hubba Hubba! Who doesn't love a little Brad Pitt action?? And that movie looks hilarious! Let us know what you think!

    ReplyDelete