Sunday, January 20, 2008

Trying to get back on track

The past couple of weeks, I've kind of "fallen off the wagon." I found out have poly-cystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) which explains several things that have happened medically over the years, but also means Rett and I might have a hard time trying to concieve. Of course, the doctor says, losing weight is the best thing I can do at this point. That just made me sadder though, for some reason, as if my weight caused the whole problem to being with. I'm really trying to "start fresh" this week. I have Monday off for MLK day, so I'm going to make sure we have nothing but healthy foods in the house and I'm going to go for a nice long walk with the puppies :-)

If your interested, here's a site with some information on PCOS - http://www.4women.gov/faq/pcos.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment