Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Since Jan busted me out....

Well, my friend Jan pointed out on one of our community chat boards that I haven't updated this for a while, so here I am! :-)

I've been really sucky at keeping up with exercise, but I'm doing okay with the food. Obviously, based on my pound ticker, I'm not doing that great though. I was hoping that this blog would be motivation to keep up with everything, and it might be later on, but I need more to get me started.

So, my new goal - lose this 25 lbs so I can get my hair done! I'm desperate for a new haircut and highlights since it's been a few months, but I'm not going to even schedule it until I'm down 25 lbs. No calling a week ahead or dyeing my hair myself, I have to leave it be until I'm down 25 lbs.

Hopefuly it drops soon - my hair needs help! lol

1 comment: