Monday, January 7, 2008

A new direction

Alright kids, I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna get skinny. Okay, maybe not skinny, but I have to get healthier than I am right now, and I plan on using this blog to help me do it. Both Rett and I want to lose weight and have struggled with it for years, me longer than him. But this is the year we really need to do it. I want to have babies more than you can imagine, but I can't do it at my current weight (keep reading) and Rett wants to try again for police academy, but gained weight after his car accident in May 2007.

So here we go - I'm announcing to the world something Rett didn't even know until our little competition a couple of weeks ago - my actual weight. Seriously people, you might want to sit down, it's a biggin. My weight today - 283 lbs!!!! I tried to warn you. Now that's out in the open, and I never want to be here again. I literally need to lose 1/2 of my current weight to get down to the high end of the recommended weight for my height. I don't plan on using anything but good ole diet and exercise - so here we go!!!!
Oh, and here's a picture so we'll be able to look back on in a few months and say "dammm she was big - look at her now" :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment