Wednesday, December 12, 2007

They found out....

My parent's 30th wedding anniversary is 12/18, so I've been planning a surprise party with my brother and sister for them. It's been about 3 months in the making so my sister and her family could find flights from Florida, we could save money, etc - but it's finally here. My sister arrives tonight and the party is this Saturday!

We had worked with some of my parent's friends to set up that my parent's think they're going to a surprise birthday party this Saturday. My mom rsvp'd to a friend of hers who might have blown our cover by saying that the clubhouse was reserved by the same person who is supposed to be the surprise birthday party birthday girl. Oh well, I guess things can't always go according to plan :-(

Well, that's my first post on my newly founded blog.... more antedotes to come!

2 comments:

  1. Darn that friend! Oh well, I am sure everyone is going to have a great time and at least if your parents suspect something they don't know any details...so they will still be surprised!

    ReplyDelete