Friday, December 28, 2007

Little competion

A little competition never hurt anyone, right? :-) Rett quit smoking about 4 months ago, but then picked up chewing tobacco/ dip, which is even grosser than smoking, in my opinion. He's been saying for 4 months that it was only temporary so he didn't quit smoking cold turkey, but here we are, still dipping!

So I came up with a little challenge for him, since I want to kick start myself into losing weight. If I lose 10 lbs in 7 days - he can't use tobacco products ever again. He agreed, so it started 12/26 and I have to lose 10 lbs by 1/2/08. After 2 days, I'm down 5 lbs, which is probably water weight, but I'm hoping that with eating better and all, I'll have the 10 lbs gone in time. Then it's on to a tobacoo free 2008 for us!

Here's a ticker that you can follow my weight loss:

No comments:

Post a Comment