Wednesday, December 19, 2007

The party was a success!

I completely forgot to post about it - but the surprise party for my parents last Saturday was a success! We had to tell them about it Saturday afternoon since it was snowing and they were thinking of bailing the fake birthday party (which was our excuse to get them there), but it still worked out really well.

Here's a picture of my parents with my sister, brother and me:














And here's all the kids:














And last but not least.... the world's cutest little girl, my niece Sage:













So, a good time was had by all, and even though my parent's weren't surprised, I think they were touched that we put it all together

:-)

1 comment:

  1. yay i'm so glad it went so well!! i'm glad you posted pictures too :-D you all look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete