Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I want, I want, I want, I want!!!!!!

While checking out one of the cutest blogs in the world - LOLcats - I noticed a little ad at the bottom, which lead me to the best, cutest, stuffed animals in.the.world. The site is called Squishable and OMG I want one soooo bad. I don't think I can wait until my birthday in June. I've had a long obsession with stuffed animals. I used to have 3 shelves full of them in my closet as a kid, with about a dozen more on my bed. Big stuffed animals are always the best too


Now I just have to decide which one I want to beg Rett to get for me....




2 comments:

  1. OOOH, I want a monkey for the baby's room! That is what his theme is going to be. What did you start, lol! How cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought one for Kassidy at christmas. But her's might be a different brand, but she loves it!

    ReplyDelete