Monday, February 16, 2009

You might need makeup tips if....

You might need makeup tips if..... you show up at a red carpet looking like this:




(Obviously stolen from Perez Hilton, with his trademark photo comments! LOL)



I'm not exactly a fashion plate myself, but I at least take the time make sure my powder is blended in the right way. I'm not even going to comment on her "Look, Ma, I just had an eyelift" look that she has, and just hope that she hasn't started having cosmetic surgery at the age of 22.




Don't I have just the most random blogs?



4 comments:

  1. WOW...that is awful and hilarious at the same time. :giggle

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do have a totally random blog. That's why I love it. And the use of smilies of course. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a 100% addict when it comes to smileys! LOL

    ReplyDelete