Thursday, February 19, 2009

Goal: Lose 10 more pounds by March

So my current goal is to lose 10 lbs by March 1. Yes, it's kinda pushing it, but I have a darn good reason why I want to do it. Two words:
SHAMROCK SHAKE!



Seriously, if you've never had one, you NEED to go to McDonald's in March to get one. They are sooooooooooo yummy. (If you're McDonald's doesn't have one, here's a recipe that I found online.) It seems so simple, just a vanilla milkshake with some mint extract, but it's heaven in a cup. Then again, I'm a total whore for anything mint flavored, so that might be why I get so excited about it.
December 2008, Arby's came out with this fantastical Mint Chocolate shake and, dear G-d, it was orgasmic. I hadn't even heard about them and Rett just randomly drove me to an Arby's to get one. Gotta love a husband that feeds my addiction to anything mint flavored!

No comments:

Post a Comment