Monday, February 25, 2008

Chocolate cravings

I love chocolate, absolutely love and adore chocolate. Ok, so there are other things I like too, but for the purpose of this post, it's chocolate :-)

Wal-mart last night proved to be a major hurdle with all of the Easter candy and my absolute favorites - cadbury cream eggs..... yummmmmm. I'm a big believer if you don't satisfy a craving it just gets worse and worse until you go nuts and eat 3 times more than you would have if you just had a little in the beginning. So I got a cream egg...

It was really good, don't get me wrong, but I'm sure I could have gotten rid of my sweet tooth just as well with a piece of gum for 0 calories. I tried to tell myself it was okay since I didn't take any seconds of my mom's really good dinner, but whatever! lol At least I got that cream egg out of my system now!

1 comment:

  1. Have you ever tried the WW deserts? They are really good! I have a great recipe for a sweet treat that only costs you 1 point on the program.

    Also, I'm a big fan of "Skinny Cow" ice cream sandwiches. They are 2pts on WW.

    ReplyDelete